0086-371- 55689814 55686476
- Aluminum alloy sacrificial anode
- Magnesium alloy sacrificial anode
- Impressed current cathodic protection series
- Zinc alloy sacrificial anode
The production process of sacrificial anode material:
1) According to the customer's sacrificial anode material product requirements and drawings, produce molds with different shapes, and then install the molds.
2) Put zinc ingots, magnesium ingots or aluminum ingots into the furnace to heat and melt at high temperature.
3) Pour the molten zinc ingot liquid, magnesium ingot liquid or aluminum ingot liquid into the installed mold, and then cool and shape.
4) Take out the formed product from the mold and clean and polish it into the final product.
Free offer of products, welcome to consult at any time, we will give the first reply.Our Email: